Todoman is now part of the
pimutils project, and is hosted at GitHub.
- Listing, editing and creating todos.
- Todos are read from individual ics files from the configured directory. This matches the vdir specification.
- There’s support for the most common TODO features for now (summary, description, location, due date and priority) for now.
- Runs on any Unix-like OS. It’s been tested on GNU/Linux, BSD and macOS.
- Unsupported fields may not be shown but are never deleted or altered.
Support for the
percent-completed attribute is incomplete. Todoman can only
mark todos as completed (100%), and will nor reflect nor allow editing for
percent > 0 ^ percent < 100.
Table of Contents¶