- Listing, editing and creating todos.
- Todos are read from individual ics files from the configured directory. This matches the vdir specification.
- There’s support for the most common TODO features for now (summary, description, location, due date and priority) for now.
- Todoman should run on any major operating system.
- Unsupported fields may not be shown but are never deleted or altered.
Priority granularity hasn’t been completely implemented yet. Icalendar supports priorities 1-9 or none. Todoman supports only none or 1 (highest).
Due dates are generally shown and editable as dates with no time component.
Support for the
percent-completed attribute is incomplete. Todoman can only
mark todos as completed (100%), and will nor reflect nor allow editing for
percent > 0 ^ percent < 100.